Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wednesday Night News by Caelan

Sports: Charlie is back from a hand injury and football has taken over the field.  
Soccer kids are still fighting for it but the football kids won't let that happen!
90% of people want to play football and 10% of people want to play soccer. Will it stay this way or will it change? Stick around for more Caelan Elijah sports.

MATH: We have started a new unit on graphs. We have learned what a bar graph
and a line plot are. We even got to eat raisins! We are measuring 1st graders today (Oct. 19, 2016) and I hope they are tall. We haven't got too far in math pages.

WRITING: I like writing myself how about you? Anyways we had to write a small moment story. I wrote a story about my first touchdown.


Goodnight America!

No comments:

Post a Comment